HeatTransferVinyl.com’s digital goods license is an agreement between you (“You”) and HeatTransferVinyl.com (“HeatTransferVinyl”).
HeatTransferVinyl hereby grants You the rights to use the cut file according to the terms of this license. Your usage of the cut files (including the cut files provided as freebies) is subject to the terms of this license.
- Permitted Usages & Restrictions
HeatTransferVinyl’s digital goods license is simple and offers You a wide flexibility on how You can use the cut file after purchase (or download, for our freebies). Below are the permitted usages:
- Unlimited use of the cut file for creation of physical goods for sale or personal use. Example, you may sell as many shirts with the cut file as you like! In fact, we encourage and love to see it.
- Further customization for Your clients (i.e. adding “World’s Best Dad”, names, monograms) is allowed.
- Cut files are created purely for the end customer. Cut files are NOT for designers to use as a design element to create a new End Product in digital form for sale.
- Cut files used for End Products must be individually handmade and may not be used for mass production of End Products for large-scale commercial gain.
- Cut files are not allowed to be used or uploaded to any Print On Demand (POD) sites, (e.g. Amazon Merch, Redbubble, etc.).
- Cut files cannot be converted into other formats (e.g. SVG, EPS, CSD, PES, JEF, XXX etc.) and subsequently sold and/or distributed.
- You shall not share, distribute, transfer or resell the cut files to any third party. Third parties / customers shall purchase the cut file themselves if they wish to edit the mockup of the End Product You are creating on their behalf. You shall only give Your clients the flattened mock ups (example- send a mock up in a JPEG format so they can’t pull the cut file off).
- You are not allowed to register the cut file as trademark in any territory. You are licensing the non exclusive rights to use the cut files, therefore the same cut files may be used by other parties as well.
- You shall not allow the cut files to be extracted, accessed or downloaded by anyone other than Yourself.
- You Represent and Warrant That:
- You are at least 18 years of age or have the right to enter into this license;
- You will not use the Items in any way that is prohibited by this license;
- Information You provided us is accurate and true, including without limitation all payment and billing information; and
The cut files and our site are provided “as is, as available, with all fault” basis and, except as expressly set forth in this license, we do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that neither us nor our respective affiliates, nor any of our respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, representatives, licensors, and (sub)licensees (other than You) shall be liable for any general, punitive, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or loss of profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising from any use or non-use of the cut files, even if such parties have been advised, or advised of the possibility of such damages.
This license is effective until it is terminated. You can terminate this Agreement by:
- deleting and destroying all cut files downloaded by You; and
- ceasing to use the cut files for any purpose.
We can terminate this license without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this license. Upon such termination, You must immediately carry out Clauses 7(a) and (b) above with or without further notice by us.
- Electronic Agreement.
You have agreed and reaffirm Your agreement to this Complete License electronically by downloading the Item(s).